Monday, September 27, 2004

My dinner with Noogie Gold

Session Start (AIM - boz48730:aSortaPrincess): Mon Sep 27 01:21:50 2004
boz48730: (Link: http://www.amiannoying.com/(czjv0naoempqyrmyk1vrt3qh)http://www.amiannoying.com/(czjv0naoempqyrmyk1vrt3qh)/view.aspx?id=3299&collection=2388
aSortaPrincess: He did an Irish Spring commercial!
boz48730: cool huh
boz48730: I voted that he was annoying
aSortaPrincess: good job
boz48730: he's older than me
aSortaPrincess: your vote just might make the difference
aSortaPrincess: is he really
boz48730: yep
boz48730: three months minus one day
boz48730: I hate old people
aSortaPrincess: he was in Mr. Holland's opus?
aSortaPrincess: I must have blocked him out
aSortaPrincess: did he play the retarded son?
boz48730: yeah, he played the guy that went door to door selling brushes
aSortaPrincess: oh wait he wasn't retarded
aSortaPrincess: he was just deaf or something
aSortaPrincess: apparently i've blocked most of that movie out
boz48730: I think he had brain damag
aSortaPrincess: i'm sure that was hard for william h. macy to play
boz48730: he should have played mr holland
boz48730: he deserved the chance
aSortaPrincess: i'm surprised he didn't audition and get turned down seven times before they said oh what the hell, like they did for Fargo
boz48730: I think he got turned down because he refused to have sex with frances mcdormand
boz48730: of course his best role was in Mystery Men
aSortaPrincess: what the hell did he win the two emmys for
boz48730: how many terrible movies does jeanine garofolo have to be in before they revoke her acting license?
aSortaPrincess: oh my god, willie did the "strong enough for a man" deodorant voice over
aSortaPrincess: isn't jeanine garofololol dead?
boz48730: I wish
boz48730: I wonder where she ranks on are you annoying
boz48730: (Link: http://www.amiannoying.com/(czjv0naoempqyrmyk1vrt3qh)http://www.amiannoying.com/(czjv0naoempqyrmyk1vrt3qh)/view.aspx?ID=101
boz48730: no way could she rank #97 on any sexiest women list
boz48730: or #95 either
aSortaPrincess: scary
boz48730: she is
aSortaPrincess: even in 1997, what the hell
aSortaPrincess: my mouse is not clicking right
boz48730: I'm listening to simon and garfunkel is that bad?
boz48730: slap that damn mouse
aSortaPrincess: are you wearing your earth shoes?
aSortaPrincess: because that would be bad
boz48730: no, my socks are sort of half way on and half way off
aSortaPrincess: are you able to see the pictures?
boz48730: but I am wearing my sponge bob square pants lounging shorts
boz48730: what pictures?
aSortaPrincess: the pictures i'm telepathically sending you
aSortaPrincess: or the ones on (Link: http://www.amiannoying.com)www.amiannoying.com
boz48730: yeah
aSortaPrincess: i took my nephews out yesterday and one of them kept insisting on getting sponge bob ice cream
aSortaPrincess: so naturally i beat him senseless
boz48730: Antisthenes ... annoying
aSortaPrincess: i don't see the photos
boz48730: you should have gotten it for them, remember when you are an old and bitter cat lady he can probably have you committed
aSortaPrincess: he is 3 years old and i called him sweetie and he said "don't call me sweetie!" he insisted i call him by his FULL name
boz48730: his name isn't William H is it?
aSortaPrincess: yep you guessed it
boz48730: all my nieces and nephews are old
aSortaPrincess: but you did save them from wolverines when they were wee lads
boz48730: just one
boz48730: and she was a wee lass not a wee lad
boz48730: one I would have like to push into the wolverine pit
aSortaPrincess: you should do it now
aSortaPrincess: you have my approval
boz48730: I have no access to either wolverines or pits
aSortaPrincess: i can help with that
boz48730: how
aSortaPrincess: you can use the hellmouth in my living room and my cats
boz48730: hellmouth?
aSortaPrincess: yes
boz48730: I don't have access to the niece I would like to push into the hellmouth with your cats
boz48730: here's a good category!
boz48730: (Link: http://www.amiannoying.com/(f2t3sa45qxa5xyrfqhklehuy)http://www.amiannoying.com/(f2t3sa45qxa5xyrfqhklehuy)/collection.aspx?collection=2801
aSortaPrincess: i wish icould see the pictures
aSortaPrincess: i don't know who half those people are by name
boz48730: what am I supposed to do, describe what they look like to you?
aSortaPrincess: draw a picture for me
boz48730: no way that JM J Bullock is gay!
boz48730: that whole list shocks me
boz48730: (Link: http://www.amiannoying.com/(f2t3sa45qxa5xyrfqhklehuy)http://www.amiannoying.com/(f2t3sa45qxa5xyrfqhklehuy)/collection-subcategory.aspx?CategoryID=10&SubCategoryID=96
boz48730: nancy mckeon is butch???
aSortaPrincess: women in neckties??
aSortaPrincess: OH
aSortaPrincess: I saw the Facts of Life reunion today
aSortaPrincess: but Nancy McKeon was absent
boz48730: how about molly?
aSortaPrincess: yeah, not there
aSortaPrincess: coincidence?
boz48730: I don't think so
aSortaPrincess: mrs garret was there
aSortaPrincess: i thought she was dead
aSortaPrincess: she looked better than blair warner warner
boz48730: wouldn't the breakfast club have been a lot better movie if nancy mckeon had played judd nelson's part?
aSortaPrincess: dom deluise is a Sissy! hahahaha
aSortaPrincess: woah, how did christie brinkley get in there
aSortaPrincess: all your favorite celebrities are on that one
boz48730: which one
aSortaPrincess: the thing is, boz, and i hate to break it to you
aSortaPrincess: nancy mkeon is judd nelson
boz48730: noooooooooo
aSortaPrincess: "Sissies"
boz48730: oh
boz48730: in men who should have been women they've listed star jones
aSortaPrincess: hahahahaha
aSortaPrincess: star jones is the devil
boz48730: no, barbara walters is the devil, star jones just does her bidding
aSortaPrincess: in men destroyed by women they list England
aSortaPrincess: who is Hootie Johnson
aSortaPrincess: I am goin gto name my fifth kid that
boz48730: pop star
boz48730: you know with the blowfish
aSortaPrincess: no, really?
aSortaPrincess: his real name isn't Hootie
aSortaPrincess: i have one question
aSortaPrincess: why do the gays hate Dave Thomas
aSortaPrincess: you know I actually know Dave Thomas
boz48730: which dave thomas
aSortaPrincess: and his daughter Wendy
boz48730: oh that dave thomas
boz48730: I thought you meant dave thomas of the mckenzie brothers
aSortaPrincess: these lists are kind of harsh
aSortaPrincess: in adults who probably died a virgin they list Ryan White
boz48730: do they offend your sensibility?
aSortaPrincess: and my sense
boz48730: elephant man, hahaha, I heard he was a real ladies man!
aSortaPrincess: why didn't the list eric stolz
aSortaPrincess: too obvious i guess
boz48730: he's not dead yet
aSortaPrincess: yes he is
boz48730: noooooooooooo
boz48730: cher went out and got high and wouldn't rub his head?
aSortaPrincess: hahahahaha
aSortaPrincess: awww poor deformed eric stolz
boz48730: poor sam eliot, he had to have sex with cher
boz48730: this is sad, I know who all these celebrites are
aSortaPrincess: atleast you haven't had sex with them all
boz48730: just hitler
aSortaPrincess: is hitler a celebrity
boz48730: he used to be
boz48730: he had a reality based tv show in germany
boz48730: and if you were voted out of the house they sent you to the showers
boz48730: are you on this list?
boz48730: (Link: http://www.amiannoying.com/(f2t3sa45qxa5xyrfqhklehuy)http://www.amiannoying.com/(f2t3sa45qxa5xyrfqhklehuy)/collection.aspx?collection=482
boz48730: I know jonnie is very fond of you
aSortaPrincess: hahahahaha
aSortaPrincess: I wish my name was Tallulah
boz48730: why
aSortaPrincess: Meredith Vieira!!!
aSortaPrincess: wasn't she the one helping Jack Lalanne?
boz48730: she's loved by everybody
aSortaPrincess: does that make Jack Lalanne gay?
boz48730: c'mon his last name is Lalanne he has to be gay
aSortaPrincess: i'm so naive
boz48730: yea, you are
aSortaPrincess: estelle getty is an amish hag?
boz48730: ask jonnie
aSortaPrincess: i think he is too busy hanging out with princess grace kelly right now
boz48730: are you kidding me, jonnie was the one who was actually driving the jeep
aSortaPrincess: you should get a jeep
boz48730: I should, I'm a jeep kind of guy
aSortaPrincess: you have the legs for it
boz48730: don't go there
aSortaPrincess: i was just saying
boz48730: sure whenever you don't have a comeback you go for my legs
boz48730: too easy
aSortaPrincess: i never claimed to be a mastermind
aSortaPrincess: OnStar commercials make me cry
boz48730: heyl I'm locked out of my car
aSortaPrincess: well not that one
boz48730: oh
aSortaPrincess: or the one where the guy asks the onstar lady for the lotter numbers
aSortaPrincess: lottery
boz48730: which ones make you cry then?
aSortaPrincess: the one with the little girl who says her mommy is sick in the car
boz48730: awwwwww
boz48730: sick meaning drunk
aSortaPrincess: well yeah, but still
aSortaPrincess: reminds me of my childhood
aSortaPrincess: *tear*
boz48730: you used to call people up and tell them that your mother was sick?
aSortaPrincess: i did better than that
aSortaPrincess: i told people my mom beat me
boz48730: when drunk
aSortaPrincess: my mom was sooo notpleased, she almost really did start beating me when they came knocking at our door
boz48730: you didn't do that
aSortaPrincess: i swear
aSortaPrincess: i told my camp counselors
boz48730: yeah right
aSortaPrincess: i had bruises on me all the time, i was a clumsy kid, but i said my mom beat me hahahaha
aSortaPrincess: FINE
boz48730: this will make good reading
boz48730: my dinner with belle's fag hag mother
aSortaPrincess: hahahaha
aSortaPrincess: my mom is rolling over in her grave
aSortaPrincess: RIP!
boz48730: well that takes all the humor out of it
aSortaPrincess: well
aSortaPrincess: fine, she really isn't dead
aSortaPrincess: are you happy now
boz48730: now I don't know what to believe
aSortaPrincess: you believed that gary sinise was my mother
boz48730: well, that's believable
boz48730: I wouldn't put it past you to have your mother killed just to make me feel bad
boz48730: it's 48 degrees out
aSortaPrincess: i am on the phone with the hit man right this minute
boz48730: FINE
aSortaPrincess: it was sooo nice today though
boz48730: yeah it was
aSortaPrincess: i went to the last barbecue of the season
boz48730: I went to the last burger king of the day
aSortaPrincess: dude!
aSortaPrincess: did you set any bombs off
boz48730: did you take any sponge bob ice cream?
aSortaPrincess: nope
boz48730: nah, the shake was pretty good
boz48730: i should go to bed
aSortaPrincess: yes
aSortaPrincess: that's a brilliant idea
boz48730: yes what?
aSortaPrincess: i will just sit here and cry about my mom
boz48730: cry about mine while you are at it
aSortaPrincess: in a way it's sort of like you killed her
boz48730: me?
aSortaPrincess: yes you
boz48730: how
aSortaPrincess: by dredging up all these painful memories of summer camp and Onstar commercials
aSortaPrincess: thanks a lot, boz
boz48730: hey, don't mention it
aSortaPrincess: I won't!
boz48730: this will cheer you up, hold on a second
aSortaPrincess: well
aSortaPrincess: lajfoidajfoiajoifdjaoifjaiod
boz48730: hear
boz48730: here
aSortaPrincess: heer
*** aSortaPrincess has received head.jpg.
aSortaPrincess: is that william h. macy's head?
boz48730: yeah, that's right
aSortaPrincess: are you sobbing there uncontrollably because of me and my mom?
boz48730: no, I'm showing I have no shame by showing my bald head
aSortaPrincess: you should post that on your buzznet, i bet your 16 year old admirer would dig it
aSortaPrincess: i see tupperware!
aSortaPrincess: do you have one of those rugs on your floor that you knit yourself
aSortaPrincess: you know this picture looks eerily similar to timothy mcveigh's site pic
boz48730: you can't shake a dead cat without hitting tupperware in my room
boz48730: hahaha
aSortaPrincess: you could be brothers
boz48730: we could be the same person
boz48730: I did post it on buzznet
boz48730: (Link: http://boz48730.buzznet.com/user/)http://boz48730.buzznet.com/user/
aSortaPrincess: you also look like brian bonsall
aSortaPrincess: who is stalking you
boz48730: damn, I had forgotten all about that
aSortaPrincess: woah that is trippy
aSortaPrincess: how do you forget something like that!
boz48730: I look like a monk
aSortaPrincess: tomorrow i want you to find a robe
boz48730: I forget alot of things
aSortaPrincess: ginko
boz48730: ginko balboa
aSortaPrincess: ginkgo
boz48730: you're just trying to trick me into staying up
aSortaPrincess: no, really, i have to go now, i am too emotional over my mom and the onstar commercials and the top of your head is just too much for me to handle
boz48730: you'll make the top of my head your desktop background
aSortaPrincess: done!
aSortaPrincess: i printed out several copies already too
boz48730: fine, mock me
boz48730: I don't care
aSortaPrincess: i'm going to post them on telephone polls with a have you seen this man
aSortaPrincess: wait does everyone still hate you
boz48730: and they'll isn't he the two time emmy award winning actor william h macy?
aSortaPrincess: we secretly replaced the top of boz's head with william h. macy's!
aSortaPrincess: let's see if he notices!
boz48730: hahahahaha
boz48730: no not everyone hates me, just the panelists on the view
aSortaPrincess: well you should read the memo barbara sent out about you
aSortaPrincess: it explains a lot
boz48730: it's on the internet, isn't it
aSortaPrincess: i don't know, i got my copy with my daily newspaper
boz48730: the new hampshire daily news and shopper?
aSortaPrincess: the Benson Herald
boz48730: hahaha Benson
aSortaPrincess: if i could i would marry benson
boz48730: if only I could marry Krause
aSortaPrincess: she is a man
boz48730: at my age I can't be too picky
aSortaPrincess: also she's dead
boz48730: all the better
aSortaPrincess: hahahaha
boz48730: I wonder if missy and tracey gold are still friends
boz48730: or sisters
aSortaPrincess: they aren't friends
aSortaPrincess: yeah, something tells me they are still sisters though
aSortaPrincess: missy probably bailed tracey out of jail the other day for that dui
boz48730: hahaha, I saw them one time on this lip synching show called Putting on the Hits, it was the xmas special and missy and tracey and their little sister noogie played the chipmunks to kirk cameron's david seville
aSortaPrincess: Noogie gold?
aSortaPrincess: where was candace cameron?
boz48730: or something like that
aSortaPrincess: i think you're making this up now
boz48730: maybe the noogie part but the rest is the god's honest truth
aSortaPrincess: i don't remember any of the chipmunks being anorexic either
aSortaPrincess: which god?
boz48730: the kind and benevolent god
aSortaPrincess: oh
aSortaPrincess: well then you must be speaking the truth
aSortaPrincess: did you tape it
boz48730: no, this was before I had a vcr
aSortaPrincess: so instead you memorized it?
boz48730: (Link: http://www.jumptheshark.com/p/puttinonthehits.htm)http://www.jumptheshark.com/p/puttinonthehits.htm
aSortaPrincess: oh THAT putting on the hits
aSortaPrincess: i was on that show
boz48730: as a chipmunk?
aSortaPrincess: no, that dancing on the ceiling guy
boz48730: lionel ritchie?
aSortaPrincess: who am i talking about
aSortaPrincess: yeah him
aSortaPrincess: good thing you are here
boz48730: wasn't he on the sissy list?
aSortaPrincess: he was on the men who were found dead, tied up with their pants around their ankles with other men in the woods
aSortaPrincess: that list
boz48730: oh
boz48730: isn't he married to paris hilton's friend?
aSortaPrincess: i think he is her dad
boz48730: that would be incest then
aSortaPrincess: he's also MY DAD!!!
aSortaPrincess: dun dun dun
boz48730: so you could have been on the simple life
aSortaPrincess: i am way above the simple life
aSortaPrincess: i could have been on amish in the city
aSortaPrincess: but not as an amish person
boz48730: hot town amish in the city, back of my neck getting dirty and gritty
aSortaPrincess: hahahaha
boz48730: I did that song on putting on the hits
boz48730: with paris hilton's father
aSortaPrincess: you should do a rendition now and post it
boz48730: can't summer is over
aSortaPrincess: were you at the hilton
boz48730: just the top of my head
aSortaPrincess: i am not sure paris hilton has a father
boz48730: she has a donor
boz48730: didn't I go to bed a half hour ago?
aSortaPrincess: yes you did
boz48730: then who am I?
aSortaPrincess: but something about the chipmunks brought you back
aSortaPrincess: david seville i'm guessing
boz48730: I wonder what noogie gold is up to?
aSortaPrincess: did i tellyou i know dave thomas?
aSortaPrincess: hahahaha
aSortaPrincess: drugs no doubt
boz48730: from the mckenzie brothers
aSortaPrincess: from wendys
boz48730: how do you know him?
aSortaPrincess: my dad introduced me to him and Wendy, who is really his daughter
aSortaPrincess: he is my dad's gay lover
boz48730: how does your dad know him?
boz48730: ahhh
boz48730: your dad's a poofter
aSortaPrincess: oh wait
aSortaPrincess: dave is dead
aSortaPrincess: he WAS my dad's gay lover
aSortaPrincess: no, my dad isn't
boz48730: so he's your dads necrophiliac lover
aSortaPrincess: well geez, don't make it sound all dirty
boz48730: dave was killed in a car crash with your mother?
aSortaPrincess: it's a clean, wholesome love
aSortaPrincess: who told you that
boz48730: wendy
aSortaPrincess: hahahaha
aSortaPrincess: no she didnt'
aSortaPrincess: she is mute
boz48730: who legally changed her name to noogie gold
aSortaPrincess: hahahahaha
aSortaPrincess: to get out of the public eye?
boz48730: no, to get close to kirk cameron
aSortaPrincess: i wish i had thought of that
aSortaPrincess: wendy has 16 kids
boz48730: no way
aSortaPrincess: yeah way
aSortaPrincess: none of them are fathered by kirk
aSortaPrincess: you kind of look like dave
boz48730: are any mothered by kirk
aSortaPrincess: wait, dave is dead
aSortaPrincess: kirk is a religious guy
aSortaPrincess: he doesn't have sex
boz48730: that's what we want you to believe
aSortaPrincess: is Noogie gold in on this?
aSortaPrincess: i always did think it was weird how dave died 5 days after my birthday
boz48730: dave changed his name to boz to get away from wendy and your dad
aSortaPrincess: hahahahahahaha
aSortaPrincess: i'm so telling my dad
boz48730: by the way, how is the old poofter?
aSortaPrincess: it was a wholesome clean love!
boz48730: that's what he told you
aSortaPrincess: don't taint my dad's reputation, he is an important public figure
boz48730: what important ... Dave Thomas's gay lover???
aSortaPrincess: ex-gay lover
aSortaPrincess: no, my dad is Ronald McDonald
boz48730: hahaha, my nephew used to play the Hamburgler in parades down in florida
aSortaPrincess: why did you have parades with characters from mcdonalds in them
boz48730: and he told me Ronald McDonald was gay
aSortaPrincess: florida is kind of off
aSortaPrincess: well
aSortaPrincess: did he give him the bad touch?
boz48730: no, the bad shake
aSortaPrincess: BOOM
boz48730: hahaha
boz48730: my dinner with Noogie Gold
aSortaPrincess: hahahaha
aSortaPrincess: I've really learned a lot tonight
boz48730: that sort of sounds unclean, doesn't it
boz48730: I went mining for noogie gold, and got a nose bleed
aSortaPrincess: you keep making things sound unclean that really are clean, like my dad's sexual escapades with the dead dave thomas
aSortaPrincess: you wll regret this
boz48730: from the mackenzie brothers
aSortaPrincess: when noogie reads this and sues you
boz48730: she hasn't got the cahoonies
aSortaPrincess: she does actually, she asked to keep dave's
boz48730: she knows dave too?
aSortaPrincess: she is dave's daughter
aSortaPrincess: we all know dave
boz48730: yeah from the mackenzie brothers
aSortaPrincess: astin mackenzie?
boz48730: speaking of dave thomas, whatever happened to Brett Butler?
aSortaPrincess: the manly woman?
boz48730: the one who did the bad touch
aSortaPrincess: to who?
boz48730: to the kid who played her son
boz48730: well, she didn't touch, but she did flash her store bought boobs at him
aSortaPrincess: i didn't know that
aSortaPrincess: nobody tells me anything
aSortaPrincess: grace under fire,r ight
boz48730: yeah, that's why he left the show, yeah that
aSortaPrincess: is this true?boz48730: yep
aSortaPrincess: true like puttin on the sits
aSortaPrincess: or true like noogie gold
boz48730: nope true
aSortaPrincess: well if you say so
aSortaPrincess: you would know
aSortaPrincess: you were that boy!
aSortaPrincess: it's all becoming soo clear
aSortaPrincess: that means i should go to bed negative 26 minutes ago
aSortaPrincess: or negative 26 minutes from now, is how that should be
boz48730: yeah, you're starting to make sense, so I should go to bed, our kill myself
aSortaPrincess: if you do, video post it
boz48730: how can I post it, if I'm dead?
aSortaPrincess: well leave a post it for mother boz to post it
boz48730: ha, got ya
aSortaPrincess: how many times can i say post it in one sentence
boz48730: I could do that. oh man, I am about to pass out
boz48730: three
aSortaPrincess: goodnight!
boz48730: night
boz48730: say hit to dave and wendy
*** aSortaPrincess signed off at Mon Sep 27 03:23:17 2004.
Session Close (aSortaPrincess): Mon Sep 27 03:23:25 2004


Session Start (AIM - boz48730:aSortaPrincess): Mon Sep 27 06:32:55 2004
*** NOTE: This user is offline. Your messages will most likely *not* be received!

12 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, I was searching online for some forex trading ebooks related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for forex trading ebooks it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, Today I took some time to look for forex trading ebooks related pages. I have a site related to forex trading ebooks and I sometimes search in the blogs, looking for new article ideas. Today it was a joy to come across a real interesting post that you made. Thanks for keeping it real.

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, There are not too many good free forex strategy related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to free forex strategy. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for forex ebooks related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for forex ebooks related ideas today. Thanks.

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz. So many sites I visited today, while looking for free forex trading ebooks pages to post to my blog, were full of garbage. It was nice to find something real at your site. Well, I better go look for some more free forex trading ebooks pages for my own readers. Thanks.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, There are not too many good free forex ebooks related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to free forex ebooks. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, I was searching online for some free forex strategy related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for free forex strategy it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, I was searching online for some free forex strategies related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for free forex strategies it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, There are not too many good free forex strategies related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to free forex strategies. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, I was searching online for some forex ebooks related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for forex ebooks it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boz, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for free forex strategies related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for free forex strategies related ideas today. Thanks.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

navjivan desks bidding exploded rajasthan marc clark spells felicia microgene gdaa
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home