Thursday, December 30, 2004

My dinner with TP

Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
i had a genius thought
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
the guy from hangin' with mr. cooper
boz says:
anoher one?
boz says:
hmmm, not bad, I was thinking Steve Harvey too
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
no, not steve harvey
boz says:
why not?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
i don't like him
boz says:
I don't like that other guy
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
FINE!!!
boz says:
malcolm jamal warner is still the front runner
boz says:
this is shaping up like an Oz for juvenille offenders
boz says:
I just sneezed
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
bless you, child
boz says:
wanna shake hands?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
everytime a boz sneezes, an angel gets its wings
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
no
boz says:
I sneeze quite a bit
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
i really want to open this present
boz says:
what present?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
but it says on the card not to open until b-day
boz says:
when is your bday?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
soon
boz says:
what date?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
i'm not sure
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
you mean the actual date i was born on or the date my two japanese uncles throw me a party each year?
boz says:
you know, I have always felt Conception Day should be celebrated instead of Birthday
boz says:
actual date
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
no one really knows my birthday since i was adopted
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
every year we make it up
boz says:
I never know when to believe you
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
FINE!!!
boz says:
my niece was adopted, the one who named all her sons the same first namem her birthday is the first part of january
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
maybe i am her then
boz says:
do you have any mulatto children?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
i have a feeling my birthday is really soon
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
no, but i do like gelatto
boz says:
is that like ghetto ice cream?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
do you have to bring up the ghetto? that's where my biological parents left me
boz says:
my niece thinks that her biological grandfather was a famous doctor
boz says:
Dr Scholl
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
she's probably right
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
i've heard he had a lot of bastard children
boz says:
actually she was born in Georgia, she might be Marci's illegitimate sister
boz says:
wait, marci wasn't born in Georgia
boz says:
I think Marci died
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
marci did not die
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
she at least was alive around christmas
boz says:
she's gotten too good for us.
boz says:
if lavar burton showed up at your condo door, would you let him in?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
is this a trick question?
Tia and Tamara's Fan Club President says:
he's here right now
boz says:
did you let him in?
Belle says:
yes, that's the only way he could come in, if he was invited, like vampires
boz says:
or jehovah witnesses
Belle says:
jehovah witnesses ARE vampires
Belle says:
if star jones showed up at your door, would you let her in?
boz says:
they are so much more than vampires
boz says:
is merideth vieria with her?
Belle says:
no, she's alone, she was driving through east taiwan to pick up a refugee child and her car broke down in front of your house
boz says:
would I have to sex her?
Belle says:
you just have to say if you would let her ini
Belle says:
you're already planning out how to sex star jones up
boz says:
I'm not paying for her wedding!
Belle says:
she's already married
Belle says:
now, yes or no?
boz says:
is she wearing Payless shoes from the Star Jones collection?
Belle says:
yes
boz says:
pumps, mules, or wedgies?
Belle says:
pumps that are several sizes too small for her chubby feet
boz says:
ooooooooh, like your dad wears
Belle says:
no, my dad wears pumps that fit
Belle says:
yes or noooo?
boz says:
are you sure meredith veiria isn't with her?
Belle says:
yes, unless her limp, lifeless body is stuffed in either star jones' trunk or pumps
boz says:
or stomach
Belle says:
aaaaggghhhh
Belle says:
star jones ate meredith vierra!
boz says:
oh the humanity!
Belle says:
if you let her in she might eat you and mother boz
Belle says:
so yes or no
boz says:
no
boz says:
that was a tough one
Belle says:
since you didn't invite her in, she calls meredith viera from your neighbor's house and meredith comes over and has sex with the neighbor out of gratitude for helping star
boz says:
which neighbor?
Belle says:
all of them
boz says:
slut!
Belle says:
that could have been you
boz says:
thank god I kept my wits about me
boz says:
have you written that post yet?
Belle says:
mentally
boz says:
that's a start
Belle says:
listen
boz says:
I hate having to do mental things
Belle says:
would you rather have a sinus infection where anytime you sneeze while in the presence of others, they change sex
Belle says:
or
Belle says:
have the inability to distinguish btwn babies and english muffins
boz says:
sinus infection
boz says:
I already have the inability to distinguish between babies and english muffins
Belle says:
yummy, buttery babies
boz says:
just don't invite me to breakfast
Belle says:
would you rather have to sleep each night btwn a mattress and a box spring
Belle says:
or
Belle says:
be allowed to listen to only one musical piece the rest of your life - "funkytown" by Lipps, inc
boz says:
is the word between so hard to type?
Belle says:
why are you so disturbed with that
Belle says:
first it's my ahahahahaha
Belle says:
i can never please you!!!!
boz says:
matress and box springs
boz says:
fine, I make one little comment about your ahahahaha, and I can never live it down
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
if siskel and ebert both showed up at your door and you could only invite one in, which one would you invite in?
boz says:
the dead one
Belle says:
excellent
boz says:
he'd eat less
boz says:
I saw a Randy Quaid movie today
Belle says:
wow!
Belle says:
that's amazing!!!!
boz says:
he played an evil sheriff
boz says:
don't paronize me
boz says:
patronize even
boz says:
I'll edit that out in the final copy
Belle says:
oh sure, edit out your stuff
Belle says:
what was the evil randy quaid movie?
Belle says:
the other day i saw part of Daddy Day Care
boz says:
hey, it's called Dinner with BOZ, I have to look out for my best interests
Belle says:
it was really, really moving
boz says:
is that with eddie murphy?
Belle says:
yes
Belle says:
it was touching
boz says:
he sucks so bad
Belle says:
yeah
Belle says:
hurts so good though
Belle says:
WWJCMD
boz says:
WWJMVD
Belle says:
jmv?
boz says:
jan michael vincent
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
probably do another line
boz says:
tony pierce is going to be so jealous of us
boz says:
hahahaha WWTPD?
Belle says:
we should make that our motto
Belle says:
forget john cougar mellencamp
boz says:
yes, we should
boz says:
but never identity who TP is
Belle says:
or he'll have us assassinated
boz says:
or have or blogging privledges revoked
boz says:
our
Belle says:
bhw would come after us, shooting bullets out of her breasts
boz says:
hahahaha
boz says:
I'm not editing that out
Belle says:
you have to
boz says:
no, it is time your mean spiritedness was laid bare for all to see
boz says:
http://spudhead.buzznet.com/user/?id=761242
Belle says:

Belle says:
i wish i had an aura
Belle says:
like i glowed
Belle says:
people would always be able to find me in a crowd
boz says:
only chicks with names like bambi or sunshine have aura's
Belle says:
sunshine!
Belle says:
i'll change my name
boz says:
I am going to end every post I make for the next week with WWTPD
Belle says:
that's awesome
Belle says:
me too
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
I just zonkboarded it
Belle says:
i'm going to end every thought i have with WWTPD
boz says:
my next door neighbor when I was a teenager named her daughter Angel
Belle says:
my roomate in college was named Angel
Belle says:
and she really was
Belle says:
she used the rhythm method and everything
boz says:
was she the first one on your killing spree?
Belle says:
yes, but many, many followed
Belle says:
she put a picture of JESUS right above my bed while i was sleeping
boz says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
she kept telling me when i had guys over that i was going to a lower level of heaven
boz says:
hahahaha
boz says:
is that some kind of sexual code word?
Belle says:
heaven?
boz says:
how would you like a little lower level of heaven tonight?
Belle says:
hahahah
boz says:
tony pierce would never come up with a comedy gem like that
Belle says:
WWTPD!!!
boz says:
room mates, gotta love 'em
Belle says:
or not, she was a total nut job, my friends used to try to freak her out
Belle says:
like one friend came over and said something about being pregnant and not knowing who the father was, i thought Angel would have a coronary
boz says:
I had a born again christian for a roommate when I was stationed in crete
boz says:
hahaha
Belle says:
Angel actually asked me to be her maid of honor when she got married
Belle says:
then demoted me
boz says:
http://skirt.buzznet.com/user/
boz says:
the bitch
Belle says:
she probably married your born again
boz says:
my born again, lusted after the wife of his best friend then tried to kill himself by walking out into the mediterranean sea
Belle says:
excellent!!
Belle says:
i'll have to try that one
Belle says:
and you really are a little too fascinated with dressing in women's clothing
boz says:
then he got transferred to Athens
Belle says:
i bet tony pierce has never had a crazy roommate
Belle says:
i'm hungry
boz says:
I also had a roommate named Snuffy
Belle says:
beedy, beedy, beedy
boz says:
who kept an eight by ten pic of his parenst on his nightstand and I swear they looked like brother and sister
Belle says:
my brother has an eight by ten of my mother on his nightstand! that is so weird!! who does that??
Belle says:
they probably were brother and sister though
boz says:
Snuffy and your brother
Belle says:
i just think that is odd
Belle says:
and i was telling my dad this
Belle says:
and i said exactly that, i said who does that!! and he said "what, you don't have a picture of me?? i have one of you!"
Belle says:
and he really does, ahhahaha
boz says:
this is your dad, right, not your bad touch uncle?
Belle says:
both probably
Belle says:
i just have an eight by ten of TP
boz says:
all I have is a wallet size
boz says:
but then he has always favored the ladies
Belle says:
does kevynn malone really like him?
boz says:
yeah, he's linked him, and told everyone to buy his book
Belle says:
you think you know someone!!
boz says:
k'lone likes all the popular bloggers
boz says:
zil zheaton included
boz says:
wheb you say know you mean stalk, don't you?
Belle says:
well yeah
boz says:
I should link him
Belle says:
well i thin
Belle says:
k
Belle says:
you have to send him a picture of your breasts first
Belle says:
that's the appropriate way of going about it
boz says:
if I shaved my chest they'd be bigger than bhw's
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
not that you measured or anything
boz says:
of course I've measured
boz says:
but I've never understood the whole cup size thing
Belle says:
what's not to understand?
Belle says:
i hate when i go in victoria's secret or something and they accost me with the measuring tape
boz says:
bah, that's the only reason you go into victoria secrets!
Belle says:
they are always like "free measurments!!!" and i say no thanks, but they do it anyway!
boz says:
I'm going to have to start hanging around victoria secrets and try the free measurement scam!
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
WWTPD
boz says:
will I need a tape measure?
Belle says:
yeah, i think so
Belle says:
and a measuring cup
boz says:
and I should be inside the store, right?
Belle says:
or lurking near the restrooms
boz says:
you say lurking like it's a bad thing
boz says:
how do you think I got a date to the prom?
Belle says:
ebay
Belle says:
or
Belle says:
www.imaginarygirlfriends.com
boz says:
actually I paid my cousin fifty bucks
boz says:
he wasn't worth it though
boz says:
it worries me that you had a link to this so handy
Belle says:
hahaha
Belle says:
a little side job
boz says:
I need to find a pic of TP to use for my icon in here
boz says:
identity theft!!!!
Belle says:
you should steal his blog
Belle says:
what's the address?
Belle says:
or do tp.blogspot.com/ and just copy all his posts
Belle says:
hahaha
boz says:
that would work
Belle says:
you should hire her
Belle says:
http://www.imaginarygirlfriends.com/browse_karinna.php
boz says:
http://tony.buzznet.com/user/
boz says:
tada!
Belle says:
you should shave your head
Belle says:
tada what?
boz says:
tada, I am now TP
boz says:
if I shaved my head I'd look like a giant light bulb
Belle says:
how are you now TP?
Belle says:
Ohhhhh
Belle says:
hahaha
boz says:
I have his icon up
Belle says:
i didn't see it and thought you were having delusions of grandeur again
Belle says:
that's awesome
boz says:
one day we will rule the internet
Belle says:
TP and levar?
boz says:
hey, bhw sent me a picture of her boobs too, the full monty!
Belle says:
i know
Belle says:
in the shower or something
boz says:
yeah, I think so
Belle says:
or was taht the one she sent me
Belle says:
she told me anyway
boz says:
not that it's my wallpaper or anything
Belle says:
she thought it might be
boz says:
i wish that anonymous commenter would leave some more comments on dinner with boz
boz says:
the one who thought we had no lives
Belle says:
who??
boz says:
if I knew "who" would I call him anonymous?
Belle says:
well you said HIM
Belle says:
when was that
boz says:
one of the first posts
Belle says:
oh, yeah, maybe i remember
Belle says:
he'll be the first one to buy the book
Belle says:
it was probably TP afraid we'd corner the market
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
I was going to say that
Belle says:
i was looking through his pics, trying to figure out why the ladies flock to him
boz says:
http://chatwars.blogspot.com/2004/09/my-dinner-with-belle.html
boz says:
cause they can't have me
boz says:
wow, I didn't see that third comment!
Belle says:
haha
Belle says:
want some pie?
boz says:
what?
Belle says:
pie?
boz says:
I know what you said, but why did you say it?
Belle says:
because i'm eating pie
boz says:
oh, no thanks, I had cheesecake earlier
Belle says:
mmmm pumpkin pie
boz says:
french vanilla cool whip?
Belle says:
no, whip cream from the can
Belle says:
my parents send me home with so much food
boz says:
from the bathroom?
boz says:
arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Belle says:
TP wouldn't say things like that
Belle says:
so we have on fan
Belle says:
one
boz says:
well that was a long time ago, I think it might have been bhw's friend becky
Belle says:
someone who talks a lot
Belle says:
it could be amyjo
boz says:
yeah, maybejo
boz says:
but she would never buy a playlist
boz says:
becky did leave a comment on another post
Belle says:
that doesnt' really sound like becky though
Belle says:
she emails me
boz says:
email her back and ask her
Belle says:
no
Belle says:
i don't think it's her
boz says:
WWTPD
Belle says:
and i might sound obsessive
Belle says:
hahaha
boz says:
it might be one of my gay admirers
Belle says:
the other boz
Belle says:
or brian bonsall
Belle says:
my admirers can't write
boz says:
you know how malone and I got to know each other don't you?
Belle says:
you met at a NAMBLA meeting?
boz says:
we were both linked on this gay guy's blog and I guess malone followed the link to my blog
boz says:
tony baloney from Atlanta Ga.
Belle says:
interesting
Belle says:
sometimes i think there are cameras in everyday objects
Belle says:
and someone is taping me
Belle says:
so i smile
boz says:
it couldn't hurt
Belle says:
for a long time i was convinced there was a camera in zob
boz says:
ummm, hahaha, camera in zob, hahahaha, that's ridiculous!
boz says:
http://scruffneck.blogspot.com/
Belle says:
seriously, i would turn him around to get changed and everything
boz says:
I know
boz says:
it was very frustrating
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
now i think it's in that hallmark snowman and puppy
boz says:
that's just silly
Belle says:
oh
Belle says:
well then
boz says:
did you go back and buy another one for half price after xmas?
Belle says:
no
Belle says:
i'm not retarded
boz says:
or one step away from being
boz says:
I think I am going to make a casting call announcement on the grand ennui for the facts of life 2005
boz says:
TP and I could pass for brothers
boz says:
http://boz48730.buzznet.com/user/?id=750494
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
I think i'm going to bed
Belle says:
too much TP for me
boz says:
don't turn zob around tonight, ok?
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
gooodniiiiiiiiight
boz says:
night
boz says:
WWTPD!!!!!
Belle says:
and remember, always ask yourself WWTPD
Belle says:
damn you!!!
boz says:
ha
Belle says:
nighters
boz says:
night

3 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWTPD

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[URL=http://propecianik.queroumforum.com/]propecia[/URL] propecia
[URL=http://faculty.winthrop.edu/maysa/_CafeBiblos/000003f3.htm]phentermine[/URL] phentermine
[URL=http://faculty.winthrop.edu/maysa/_CafeBiblos/0000044a.htm]carisoprodol[/URL] carisoprodol
[URL=http://acpriebe.iweb.bsu.edu/_Odyssey/000003ba.htm]hydrocodone[/URL] hydrocodone
[URL=http://www.forumprofi3.de/forum8976/]meridia[/URL] meridia
[URL=http://faculty.winthrop.edu/maysa/_CafeBiblos/0000043b.htm]paxil[/URL] paxil
[URL=http://acpriebe.iweb.bsu.edu/_Odyssey/000003b1.htm]paxil[/URL] paxil
[URL=http://student.darden.virginia.edu/jpOffice/ask_detail/0000039e.htm]valium[/URL] valium
[URL=http://acpriebe.iweb.bsu.edu/_Odyssey/00000304.htm]phentermine[/URL] phentermine
[URL=http://www.forumprofi3.de/forum8902/]ultram[/URL] ultram
[URL=http://student.darden.virginia.edu/jpOffice/ask_detail/0000039d.htm]phendimetrazine[/URL] phendimetrazine

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ԁo not even knοw how I enԁed up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not κnow who you аre but dеfіnitelу you аre going tο а fаmous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my page: short term loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home