Friday, January 21, 2005

My dinner at the time of the month

Belle says:
"Yah, well I already unleashed my cauliflower, all over your olives, and up in your eyes. Now you can't see. Bitch." hahahaha

boz says:
I am so jealous
Belle says:
you should be
Belle says:
bloodninja is giving you a run for your title
boz says:
sure rub my face in it!
boz says:
I almost puked in my hands reading it
Belle says:
the rhino one was toooooo much, my god
boz says:

Belle says:
"rhinoceruses don't wear shirts"
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
I like the cops are after me one
Belle says:
i'm reading that now, hahaha "i've lost weight since then" "i hope so"
Belle says:
oh my
boz says:
sweet17: you say you have sex with turkeys. You call me fat. then you wanna eat me out
sweet17: doesn't that seem strange to you?
Bloodninja: Nope
sweet17: well its strange to me
boz says:
HARRRRRRRR!!!!
Belle says:
Bloodninja: I start to get fed up with your ugly ass
Bloodninja: I tear off your wooden peg leg.
Bloodninja: I ram it up your ass.
sweet17: YOURE A FUCKING PYSCHO!!
Bloodninja: Then I pour hot carmel over your head.
Bloodninja: And turn you into a fucking candy apple...
Bloodninja: I kick you in the face!

Belle says:
what a riot!
boz says:
sure, rub it in
boz says:
that just shows you how desperate they are to talk with someone
boz says:
Wellhung: I'm 6'3" and about 280 pounds.I wear glasses and I have on a pair of blue sweat pants I just bought from Walmart.I'm also wearing a T-shirt with a few spots of barbecue sauce on it from dinner...it smells funny.
Sweetheart: I want you.Would you like to screw me?
Wellhung: OK
Belle says:
the bear one is hysterical too
Belle says:
I've read the Wellhung one before somewhere else, i didn't know there were others
boz says:
one day someome will do that with DrHunterDouglas
boz says:
I did post one tonight, a quickie, guy got fed up with me
Belle says:
ooh let me read
boz says:
http://anythingsomethingnothing.blogspot.com/2005/01/case-study-6-i-think_20.html
Belle says:
hahaha
boz says:
fine, just hahaha, I bet if it was bloody ninja you'd be rotflmao
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
fine!
Belle says:
FINE
boz says:
I bet the bloody ninja never got anyone to sing candle in the wind naked holding a can of peas
Belle says:
true
Belle says:
you definitely have a leg up on him there
boz says:
and made them late for work!
Belle says:
you're awfully proud of that
boz says:
what is this strange grip I have on women?
Belle says:
i don't know, you should ask jonnie
boz says:
do I have a strange grip on Jonnie too?
Belle says:
clearly
Belle says:
you have a strange grip on most everyone, don't you?
Belle says:
even brian bonsall
boz says:
where!!!!!
Belle says:
and he's like a superstar
boz says:
oh, my grand nephew made a new post today
Belle says:
the one you posted on TGE?
Belle says:
he's crazy, dawg
boz says:
yeah, getting kicked out of the house
boz says:
great profile pic, isn't it
Belle says:
his?
boz says:
yeah
Belle says:
yeah, i think i dated him
boz says:
I was trying to set the two of you up, but he didn't like your blog, he said he didn't like smart chicks
Belle says:
i would OWNinante him
Belle says:
what blog?
boz says:
your new one
Belle says:
no!
boz says:
no what?
Belle says:
yes, we have no bananas
boz says:
you should really trust me with the url of all your blogs
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
you find me amusing?
Belle says:
extremely
boz says:
hey, so when are you going to say yes to XIJIF?
Belle says:
I don't know, It just can't live up to my expectations now
boz says:
it would be terrible if I had to cancel it and dash the hopes of everyone who has already agreed
boz says:
and then blame YOU!!!!
Belle says:
why would you need to cancel
Belle says:
no one likes me anyway
boz says:
so I could blame YOU!!!
Belle says:
i am CLOAKED in failure
boz says:
awww, not everyone doesn't like you
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
did that make sense?
Belle says:
i think with all those negatives it made sense as "everyone hates you"
boz says:
yeah, that's what I was trying to say!
Belle says:
excellent then
boz says:
your plan worked, eh
Belle says:
excuse me, i have to go talk to my friend bloodninja
boz says:
get me his autograph
Belle says:
he is probably Tony Pierce
boz says:
WWBND?
boz says:
hey, everyone would be dying to have you be their secret XIJIF santa, they know what great gifts you give
Belle says:
uh huhhhh
boz says:
almost as good as mine
Belle says:
no way, jose
boz says:
ok, half as good as mine
Belle says:
i think i will call my new blog " a sorta kinda bloodninja"
boz says:
see, it's comments like that that give me a swelled head
boz says:
what, you aren't going to name your first born Blood Ninja?
Belle says:
No, Ruff
boz says:
what?
Belle says:
i am naming my firstborn Ruff
boz says:
oh
boz says:
why?
Belle says:
after Dennis the Menace's dog
boz says:
there was a hanna barbara cartoon show on back in the real early 60's starring a cat and a dog named Ruff and Ready

Belle says:
man, that is so not right
Belle says:
i think dennis the menace had a cat named "hotdog"
Belle says:
who was it that was asking me the other day if i was hotdog would i eat myself?
Belle says:
that's kind of a weird question
boz says:
they needed a bird named two other characters named Red and Sore and they could have called it Red, Rough, Ready and Sore
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
would that be too anal>
Belle says:
don't remind me about my open red sores from watching Garden State
Belle says:
you would know
Belle says:
you're the anal expert
boz says:
so would you?
Belle says:
speaking of, how's the leakage?
boz says:
oh man, don't even go there
Belle says:
can we have March as Muffin March?
Belle says:
like pie in july only muffins in march?
boz says:
only if you sign uo for XIJIF
Belle says:
that's not fair
Belle says:
i almost wrote fairy
Belle says:
fairy!
boz says:
oh man, last spring I had a real bad case of March Muffins, had to go to the dr and everything
boz says:
who said life is fair?
Belle says:
y
boz says:
y
Belle says:
Ruff said so
boz says:
there used to be a sportswriter named Red Ruffinsore
Belle says:
you lie
boz says:
big deal
Belle says:
my mom had a boyfriend named REd
boz says:
He capitalized the first two letters of his NAme
Belle says:
yeah, he capitalized the first two letters of everything, it was his affliction
Belle says:
he even spoke that way
boz says:
they have medication for that now
Belle says:
now, but they didn't then
Belle says:
and he had bigger problems anyway
boz says:
yeah, your mother
Belle says:
exactly
Belle says:
and me
boz says:
how did you enter into this?
Belle says:
I would always say "REd, I'm bored"
Belle says:
and he would say "HI BOred, I'M REd, NIce TO MEet YOu"
Belle says:
and i would get all pissed off
boz says:
that must have been hard to type and for so little of a laugh pay-off
Belle says:
it made me laugh!
Belle says:
everyone hates me!
boz says:
sure, blood ninja makes you laugh to
boz says:
you know, if someone asked me what you liked, I would tell them monkeys
boz says:
and Ike and Mikes
boz says:
you could really make out like a BAndit
boz says:
hey, did you see the ghost picture I posted?
Belle says:
yes
boz says:
what do you think?
Belle says:
hoax
boz says:
I dunno, my nephew don't play that game
Belle says:
I've seen ghosts before
Belle says:
he might not know it then, but someone is playing a game, it doesn't look real
boz says:
have you now?
Belle says:
oh yeah
boz says:
who, what, where, and when?
boz says:
Boz Olson ... Cub eporter!!!
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
shouldn't there be another r in eporter?
Belle says:
when I was younger my room was right under neath the attic and I always heard someone walking around up there
Belle says:
not if you are an email reporter
boz says:
critters
Belle says:
and one day I had my best friend over and we were playing in my room and then went into the next room over and all of a sudden we both felt someone chasing us
Belle says:
we turned around and there was a young woman who, i kid you not, threw a hairbrush at us as we rannnn down the stairs
boz says:

Belle says:
we ran right out of the house
boz says:
I immediately see the flaw in your story
Belle says:
fine
boz says:
best friend????
boz says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
the one who made me puke in my hands
Belle says:
totally true, she was there when i saw the other ghost, too, although it was at her house
boz says:
how old were you when the ghost threw the hair brush at you?
Belle says:
hmmm, had to be somewhere around 6th grade maybe? i really don't recall
boz says:
shared hysterical syndrome or as we like to call it SHS
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
FINE
Belle says:
here i am opening up my heart and soul to you and you tell me i have SHS
boz says:
that was probably around the time both of you became "women" that would explain it
Belle says:
bloodninja wouldn't do this
boz says:
and that would explain your fasciantion with BLOOD!!!
Belle says:
oh, it was the ghost of Stayfree femine hygeine products?
Belle says:
i do not have a fascination with blood
Belle says:
just YOURS
boz says:
my god, my knee is bleeding ... you WITCH!!!!
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
i did that with my MIND
Belle says:
watch as i make you start bleeding ALL OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
boz says:
it really is
Belle says:

boz says:
little tiny pin pricks ... forming letters ... forming words ...
Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
it's going to spell out
Belle says:
KIELBASA
boz says:
my god!!!!
boz says:
you're right!
Belle says:
taste your blood, it probably even tastes like KIELBASA
boz says:
get outta town
Belle says:
are your ears bleeding yet?
boz says:
no but they are ringing
boz says:
wait, it isn't ringing, it is morse code!!!
Belle says:
have my religious friends who think Kielbasa is the gateway to hell on your doorstep yet??
Belle says:
you are the apocalypse
boz says:
wait I know morse code, let me decypher it
boz says:
i - a - m - t - h - e - g - h - o - s - t -o - f ....
boz says:
oh my god!!!
boz says:
I am the ghost of John Ritter!!!
Belle says:
what!!!
Belle says:
i was expecting jonbenet! who ordered john ritter?
Belle says:
if john ritter showed up on your doorstep tonight, would you let him in? knowing he is dead and all
boz says:
depends on whether suzanne summers was with him
Belle says:
FOOOOL
Belle says:
it's really STAR JONES in disguise!
boz says:
nooooooooooooooooooo
Belle says:
and she'g going to EAT YOU
Belle says:
you should really be more cautious about who you let in
boz says:
I will be
boz says:
Jenny Jones but not Star Jones
Belle says:
Hunter Douglas, but not Michael Douglas
boz says:
Holly Hunter but not Buddy Holly
Belle says:
they had the guy that does the voice for the MoviePhone on I Love the 90's part deux and his name is Ruff Leatherman
boz says:
Ruff Leatherman ... Gay Voiceover
Belle says:
Hillary Duff but not Hillary Burton
boz says:
what did you do, scare off a drunken Amyjo?
Belle says:
yes
Belle says:
I told you
Belle says:
everyone hates me
Belle says:
!!!
boz says:
mad doesn't hate you, but mad is DEAD!!!
Belle says:

Belle says:
coincidence that the only one who doesn't hate me is dead???
boz says:
coincidence that you were seen going into his room with an axe and some feminine hygenie products on the day he went missing?
Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
HYGENIE??
boz says:
why hi genie!!!
Belle says:
you are obsessed with feminine hygenie products
Belle says:
you haven't stopped talking about them all night
boz says:
I am nit, you brought it up
boz says:
not, not nit, not
Belle says:
I did no such thing
Belle says:
you knitter
Belle says:
i have trouble spelling feminine
Belle says:
what does that mean
boz says:
all this talk about the blood ninja this the blood ninja that, it was all you
Belle says:
you started it
boz says:
means nothing, I have trouble spelling it too, and I'm a doctor!!!
Belle says:
yeah, but your masculine
Belle says:
mostly, anyway
Belle says:
except for that HOO HOO of yours
boz says:
shouldn't that be you're
Belle says:
yeah you're
Belle says:
stop!
boz says:
my masculine what?
Belle says:
i am too excited to type right now
boz says:
why?
Belle says:
because the truth is out that you are obsessed with feminine hygiene products and you're a pre-op trannie
boz says:
you have trouble spelling hygeine too, don't you
Belle says:
yes
boz says:
it's worse than I suspected!
Belle says:
i before e except after meredith vierra
boz says:
I have trouble spelling nympomaniac
Belle says:
i am shortening feminine to fem and hygiene to Hyg for all purposes now
Belle says:
nymphomaniac
boz says:
nympomanicalaic
Belle says:
i spelled it right
boz says:
femhyg, I like it
Belle says:
you would
boz says:
so, would you send me your empty femhyg product boxes?
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
at least I said boxes, I could have made it a lot lot worse
Belle says:
i'm going to build you a rocketship out of femhyg products
Belle says:
rocket mannnnnnnnnnnnn
boz says:
oh man I love that song
Belle says:
and you love femhyg products, so it's a win win situation
boz says:
life is good
Belle says:
i'll go get started right now
Belle says:
if you don't hear from me for a few days, send help
boz says:
an btw you wouldn't happen to have any of those early pregnancy detection boxes lying around, would you?
Belle says:
knock knock
boz says:
hmmm, who's there?
Belle says:
Roger Ebert, can I come in?
Belle says:
we can watch some movies!
boz says:
you're star jones, you can't fool me!!!
Belle says:
oh damn
Belle says:
i think ebert is the alive one though
Belle says:
so WRONG
Belle says:
it was really roger ebert
Belle says:
and you missed your opportunity to have hot man on man lovin with him
boz says:
mano y mano amore?
Belle says:
you have that on dvd, too?
Belle says:
two thumbs up
boz says:
it doesn't seem so wrong if you say it in broken spanish
Belle says:
it doesn't seem wrong PERIOD
Belle says:
not when roger ebert is involved
boz says:
there ya go again bringing up the need for femhyg products
Belle says:
hahahhaa
Belle says:
that was not me bringing it up, that was you seeing only what you want to see
Belle says:
which is femhyg products
boz says:
you are just a mirror to my soul
boz says:
wha???
Belle says:
wow, that was so profound!
Belle says:
are you channeling Bloodninja?
boz says:
man, I need to go wash the puke off my hands before it gets all crusty
Belle says:
yeah, never a good thing
Belle says:
I have to go play with all my ghost friends anyway
boz says:
it felt so cool and refreshing at first
Belle says:
but then it starts to burn
boz says:
yeah, sort of like ... well you know, the forbidden man love
Belle says:
I think JCM wrote "hurt so good" about puking in hands. and man on man love
Belle says:
no, but YOU sure know
boz says:
I think I really am going to puke from laughter and the hidden meaning of femhyg products
Belle says:
wipe it up with one of those femhyg products you keep in the tupperware under your desk
boz says:
but I use them only for special times of the month
Belle says:
did you ever see that commercial where the little boy wakes up in the middle of the night and his bed is soaked?
boz says:
no
Belle says:
and so he gets up and puts his own bedding in the washer and sits there and washes it?
Belle says:
i swear it looks like BLOOD
boz says:
uh huh
Belle says:
seriously. and then the mom comes out and sees the boy watching the washer go around and around with the dog and smiles
boz says:
ok
Belle says:
i mean, hello, mom, your kid is bleeding to death, do something
boz says:
it wasn't Ryan White's mom, was it?
Belle says:
Teri Hatcher was the mom
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
that's so wrong, Amyjo would frown on this
boz says:
and then sing in the nude
Belle says:
you should do a video boz of the commercial
Belle says:
you be the boy
Belle says:
motherboz will be the mom
boz says:
sure, teri hatcher lives next door, I can stop by under the pretense of borrowing some femhyg products and then ask her to be in my video
boz says:
except teri hatcher is really a MAN
Belle says:
she might need convincing now that she won a golden globe, you should bring your bloody sheets with you
Belle says:
no!
boz says:
sure, she is Howie Long's gay lover
Belle says:
no, that is dean cain
Belle says:
i think howie long has done a femhyg commercial
Belle says:
WITH dean cain
boz says:
Long ... Cane, such blatant phallic references
Belle says:
it's just too easy sometimes
boz says:
we should really be television censors
Belle says:
people that bleep?
boz says:
yeah
Belle says:
man, i would bleep everything
boz says:
i would bleep everything but words that started with F
Belle says:
i would bleep femhyg
Belle says:
and i would make them use real blood
boz says:
you mean you would bleep bleep
Belle says:
for the baby diaper commercials too
Belle says:
meep meep?
boz says:
baby diapers ... blood???
Belle says:
whatEVER, like it does'nt happen
boz says:
yeah it happens if you change the baby while holding a straight razor
Belle says:
stopj, i'm going to puke
boz says:

boz says:
damn that took a long time
Belle says:
seriously
Belle says:
i thought you were puking on your keyboard for aminute
boz says:
I owniatie my keyboard
Belle says:
owninate!
Belle says:
i need to go owninate my bed
boz says:
yeah, me too, but my bed, not yours
Belle says:
if you wake up in the night and your bedding is soaked, get the video rolling
boz says:
hey, the video is always rolling at my house
Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
that's what Star Jones said
boz says:
who do you think made her a star?
Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
goodnight, over and out
boz says:
roger that
boz says:
night

33 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE ONLY PLACE TO SHOP FOR HYDRO

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on dallas cowboys eren. I have a dallas cowboys eren related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on dallas cowboys eren. Please check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Using netsol com to register your domain names?!?!?! Nope, check out Register Better . com to see what options are available for cheap or free domain names including the new loopholes!

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Boz,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post My dinner at the time of the month. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about surf rash guards related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Boz, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, if you are looking for mapquest aerial, this site does a nice job of sorting through all of the choices. mapquest aerial

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz, this has got to stop! People like you are doing a great job on their blogs yet people still manage to junk them up with spammy comments. I've given up, one of my blogs is getting destroyed with the clutter of these comments. Oh well, I guess there's still a lot to enjoy. My martial arts rash guards site is starting to be a better investment of my time. It's easy to maintain, there's a lot of information on martial arts rash guards out there so I'm not having much trouble there. I don't know what to do... You're doing such a great job and I wish my blogs were like yours!

Thanks for letting me post.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Boz, quality blogging comes from people who put the energy into their blog like you have. It was a nice change to land on your blog, lots of others are junked up with useless comments and information. I put a lot of energy into my sports rash guards site, so it does pretty well with sports rash guards stuff. I think I'll re-create my blog because I like what you've done here and want mine to be more like yours. Thanks for the lesson in good bloggin. You get a special bookmark :)

have a fantastic day..

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hi there Boz, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football Draft blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football Draft stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your My dinner at the time of the month blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey Boz - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft info but found your great blog! My dinner at the time of the month is not exactly Fantasy Football Mock Draft related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Dear Boz --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football Rankings related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like My dinner at the time of the month! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football Rankings info here I I am out! THanks...

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Rankings sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Rankings blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Mock Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey Boz - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Mock Draft info but found your great blog! My dinner at the time of the month is not exactly Fantasy Football Mock Draft related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Dear Boz --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like My dinner at the time of the month! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football info here I I am out! THanks...

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Boz, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your My dinner at the time of the month blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Boz --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like My dinner at the time of the month! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football info here I I am out! THanks...

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boz - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets info but found your great blog! My dinner at the time of the month is not exactly Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Boz, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football Player Rankings stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your My dinner at the time of the month blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Player Rankings blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hi Blogger - I was out searching for Fantasy Football Mock Draft related sites and stumbled across your blog. My dinner at the time of the month is not exactly what I was looking for, but I still stayed and sniffed around a bit! Nice site! I am off to find Fantasy Football Mock Draft related stuff, but I will stop by again soon! Keep up the good work!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Boz - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings sites, but I am glad I found your My dinner at the time of the month blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Player Rankings blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey Boz - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings info but found your great blog! My dinner at the time of the month is not exactly Fantasy Football Player Rankings related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life must be understood online phone sex backwards; but... it must be lived forward. online phone sex

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about preschool letter recognition.

I hope you check it out.

http://motiv84u.com

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you
happen to be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your
blog and definitely will come back later in life.
I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice evening!


Also visit my site; social bookmark service

 

Post a Comment

<< Home