Sunday, January 09, 2005

My dinner with Dr. Hunter Douglas

boz says:
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/
Belle says:
i don't get it
Belle says:

boz says:
it's some guy answering the nigerian money scams
boz says:
it is very funny hahahaha
Belle says:
all i saw was boobies
boz says:
haven't you ever gotten an email from some nigerian asking you to send him money
Belle says:
no, i usually send those kinds of emails
boz says:
never mind then, I thought you would enjoy it, but I guess I was mistaken, just forget it, ok!
boz says:
hey, did you listen to my audio post?
Belle says:
i was just saying i saw boobies, geesh, testy much?!!
Belle says:
the one about amyjo?
Belle says:
yeah i commented
boz says:
and for a change your comment was amusing
Belle says:
what do you mean for a change??
boz says:
did I say for a change, I meant as always
Belle says:
you're very mean lately
boz says:
I know
Belle says:
except to amyjo!!!
boz says:
what?
Belle says:
gagagagagga
Belle says:
i'm snowed in
boz says:
and what were you doing making comments on the grand ennui at 5:30 in the morning?
Belle says:
making comments
boz says:
you need to sleep then
Belle says:
at 5:30?
boz says:
in the morning, yes
Belle says:
maybe i was up for the day
boz says:
that's possible or maybe you had been up all night stalking people via email
Belle says:
i was up all night
Belle says:
but the stalking i did was not via email
boz says:
you were stalking the all night greeter at walmart, weren't you
boz says:
you coveted the badges on his vest
Belle says:
flair!
boz says:
is that his name?
boz says:
I may be sick later tonight, I ate a half a can of planters mixed nuts
Belle says:
well you should eat the other half then
Belle says:
if you're going to be sick anyway, you should do it up right
boz says:
I am never sure if the can is half empty or half full
Belle says:
eat it all!
Belle says:
then when you vomit you should do an audio post
Belle says:
god i'm so bored
boz says:
put the phone inside the wastepaper basket to get a good reverb when I barf
Belle says:
when i get bored i start to get really paranoid
Belle says:
you should do that
boz says:
yeah, but nobody would comment, so why bother
Belle says:
i started laughing when i left my comment on rwbs thinking about you and your gun video post
Belle says:
i commented!
boz says:
I never did a gun video post
Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
stop
Belle says:
i'm going to pee
boz says:
audio post it!!!
Belle says:
the one you told jonnie you were going to do
boz says:
oh that
Belle says:
that was the night i told him he was reminding me of my uncle
boz says:
the bad touch uncle
Belle says:
yes, not my uncle levar burton who got me a walk on part on star trek
boz says:
I was going to mention your bad touch uncle in my audio post but I forgot
boz says:
I was too busy fixating on Amyjo I guess
Belle says:
clearly!
boz says:
at least I thought it was funny
Belle says:
you'll always have that
boz says:
and Paris
Belle says:
hahaha
Belle says:
and jean-luc the waiter
boz says:
wasn't he star trek?
boz says:
in
Belle says:
different jean-luc
Belle says:
this one had hair
boz says:
I don't think jean luc and levar got along
Belle says:
was it a race thing?
Belle says:
or a mute thing?
boz says:
it was a zil thing, if you get my drift
boz says:

Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
I never knew about zil and jean-luc
boz says:
the whole man/boy nambla thing
boz says:
zil, do you like gladiator movies?
Belle says:
you should leave a comment on his blog asking that
boz says:
nah, I'm sure he gets that all the time
Belle says:
from who, TP?
boz says:
from russell crowe among others
boz says:
how much snow did you get that you got snowed in?
Belle says:
wait let me go measure it
Belle says:
i don't know!
Belle says:
enough
Belle says:
i hate driving in the snow
Belle says:
and i was supposed to drive far
Belle says:
no one likes me anymore
boz says:
I just asked how much snow you got, don't go all basic instinct on me
Belle says:
i can't help myself
boz says:
was basic instinct the one with glen close or sharon stone?
Belle says:
sharon stone
Belle says:
glenn close boiled the bunny
boz says:
I meant the one with glenn close
Belle says:
i figured that actually
Belle says:
since we have the same brain
boz says:
I don't women like micheal douglas very much, do you, he seems to have a lot of problems with them
boz says:
don't think
Belle says:
his problems are always that they like him too much though
Belle says:
like demi
boz says:
I think they are using him to get to his brother
Belle says:
hunter?
boz says:
hunter douglas??
boz says:
are you on drugs or what?
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
can i call you hunter from now on
boz says:
I'd prefer it actually
Belle says:
http://www.hunterdouglas.com/index.jsp

Belle says:
oh god why is his face all wet
boz says:
I think that is catherine zeta jones that they cropped out
Belle says:
is that the lost douglas brother?
Belle says:
no it's that guy
Belle says:
joe montagna
Belle says:
i can tell by the hair
boz says:
that's the one whe was a drug addict who died

boz says:
eric and dad
Belle says:
i mean Joe Mantegna
Belle says:
creepy
boz says:
the quarterback?
Belle says:
no, that's teri hatcher's husband
boz says:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235040/
boz says:
no, I'm teri hatcher's husband
Belle says:
i think you should do radioshack commercials as Hunter Douglas
boz says:
Dr Hunter douglas
Belle says:
i don't think his drug o.d. was an accident
boz says:
Hello, I'm Dr. Hunter Douglas for Radio Shack
Belle says:
paging dr. hunter douglas, you have a call from catherine zeta on line 2
Belle says:
hahahaha you do that so well!!!
Belle says:
make an audio post!
Belle says:
i'll be your partner!
boz says:
did you like the opening line of my audio post?
Belle says:
what was it again?
Belle says:
i was listening at 5:30am
boz says:
You have reached the boz sex chat line how may I direct your call
Belle says:
oh yes, i thought that was great, it felt like home to me
boz says:
You could be Dr Nancy Zeta McKeon
Belle says:
hahaha
boz says:
I'm going to start going to chat rooms using the name Dr Hunter Douglas
Belle says:
you'll get a lot of women that way
Belle says:
i am swooning just thinking about it
boz says:
and making comments on My dinner with boz as Dr Hunter Douglas
Belle says:
haahaha
Belle says:
you should go into mother boz's room and say "Hello Mother boz, I'm doctor Hunter Douglas"
boz says:
she always wanted me to be a doctor
Belle says:
now's your chance
Belle says:
she probably won't even question you on it
boz says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
that's creepy
Belle says:
you could offer free mammograms from your house
boz says:
was this your peditrician?

Belle says:
hahahahaha
Belle says:
that's awesome
boz says:
that should be a caption this pic on rwbs
Belle says:
aaahhhhh
boz says:
he looks more like a real doctor, like how dr hunter douglas would look
boz says:
If he was Dr Hunter Douglas for Radio Shack, I'd believe him
Belle says:
you would run right out to Radio Shack?
Belle says:
would you believe he is married to Dr. Nancy Zeta-McKeon
Belle says:
because that's all they're really selling on those commercials
Belle says:
and i bought it
boz says:
is she a medical doctor or one of those other kinds
Belle says:
she is a psychiatrist
boz says:
ah!
Belle says:
she treats football players who have gay feelings
boz says:
and when you say she is a psychiatrist you mean she is your psychiatrist
Belle says:
I'm not a football player
Belle says:
but I do have gay feelings
boz says:
I thought I noticed those feelings in you
Belle says:
i mean happy!
boz says:
http://images.ibsys.com/2002/0916/1668621.jpg
boz says:
yeah, that's what I thought you meant
boz says:
do you think tony soprano would be happier with dr melfi or with carmella?
Belle says:
carmella
Belle says:
i find dr. melfi kind of weird
boz says:
you're just saying that because her name ends in -ella, just like yours
Belle says:
no, really
Belle says:
i wish my name was dr. melfi
Belle says:
what's her first name?
boz says:
ok, how about Dr Nancy Zeta Melfi
Belle says:
yeah that's better
Belle says:
jennifer
boz says:
Jennifer Melfi
Belle says:
blah
Belle says:
i don't wish my name was jennifer
boz says:
oooh, how about Dr Tootie Zeta Melfi?
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
i do wish my name was meadow too
boz says:
that's almost perfect, you could be the roller skating doctor
Belle says:
yeah!
boz says:
it's all about having a gimmick
Belle says:
what is your gimmick?
boz says:
um
boz says:
i don't know
Belle says:
i watched Ghost World today
boz says:
first time?
Belle says:
yeah, i had only seen part of it before
Belle says:
I didn't like the ending
boz says:
thora looked like a ghost
Belle says:
scarlett johanson is good
boz says:
yeah she is
boz says:
she was in the horse whispererererrereer
Belle says:
yes!
boz says:
Dr Hunter Douglas, the Stuttering Doctor
Belle says:
i saw a movie and thought of you
Belle says:
it's called umm
Belle says:
touching wild horses
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
yeah, right
Belle says:
swear to god, it's on Ondemand

boz says:
was I the jane seymour character?
Belle says:
no you were the boy who wanted to touch the horses
boz says:
Dr Hunter Douglas, the Bad Touch Doctor
Belle says:
have you rented Saved! or Garden State yet
Belle says:
I had this really weird reaction to Garden State and I want to know if anyone else has it
boz says:
no, I have 75 premium channels, I can't afford to rent
boz says:
like a rash?
Belle says:
yeah, little red open sores around my mouth and hoo hoo
boz says:
Hmmm, I'm a doctor let me have a look at your rash
boz says:
does this hurt?
Belle says:
i'm a doctor too!
Belle says:
it hurts emotionally
boz says:
hey cori was on the zonkboard
Belle says:
and i scared her away
boz says:
she must have seen the red sores around your hoo hoo
boz says:
You're gonna have to cover up when you get like that
Belle says:
but they need to air out
boz says:
and for god sake, don't let Jonnie pick at them
Belle says:
ewwwww
boz says:
is it wrong that I am laughing?
boz says:
(lol)
Belle says:

Belle says:
no, because i drooled diet cherry coke all over myself when i was talking about my sores
boz says:
I almost bought some of that yesterday, but I got diet lime coke instead
Belle says:
cherry is waaaay better
boz says:
yeah, whatever
boz says:
I heard it gives you sores
boz says:
red open sores
Belle says:
no, teri hatcher gives you sores
boz says:
is she a doctor too?
Belle says:
is it hatcher or thatcher?
Belle says:
corky or teri?
boz says:
margaret thatcher and teri hatcher
Belle says:
corky thatcher
boz says:
you don't think cori is actually corky just changing a few letters to throw us off?
Belle says:
oh no!!!
Belle says:
i'll give her the test
Belle says:
then we'll know for sure
boz says:
we owe to the rest of the housemates
Belle says:
i will probably never get a chance to test her though
Belle says:
people tend to shy away from being alone with me
boz says:
since she is being groomed to replace you?
Belle says:
yeah, that too
boz says:
the zonkboard wasn't updating, you and Jonnie were talking about me, weren't you
Belle says:
oh yeah
Belle says:
and all i can say is WOW boz
boz says:
I need to scroll up
Belle says:
i didn't know you were that flexible or that you had those feelings for jonnie
boz says:
what?
Belle says:
asl
Belle says:

Belle says:
ask jonnie his asl
Belle says:
I think you scared him away
boz says:
but I'm a doctor!
Belle says:
yes, the ill fear doctors
boz says:
may I quote you on that?
Belle says:
no
boz says:
thank god
Belle says:

well
Belle says:
atleast i find myself funny
boz says:
isn't that what brad hitler used to say?
Belle says:
my cat went behind the monitor and is poking his head out the side, it's soooo cute
boz says:
that screams photo op!
boz says:
I wish I could get one of my parakettes to poke his head out from behind my monitor but I would probably have to duct tape it to the monitor first
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
you should totally do that
boz says:
I said stape first, but that would be inhumane
boz says:
staple
Belle says:
yeah, tape is much better
Belle says:
or glue
boz says:
yeah, super glue would be perfect

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Dr Hunter Douglas and I would like to talk to you about the Tandy 2500 from Radio Shack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home