Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My dinner with Hillary Burton

Belle says:
geez i didn't even know you were gone
Belle says:
maybe you are gone now
Belle says:
maybe i'm gone
Belle says:
maybe i'm not really here
Belle says:
maybe no one is really here
Belle says:
stop that
Belle says:
i was having an intense existential crisis conversation with myself
Belle says:
about maybe being not really here
Belle says:
and you weren't even here
boz says:
I'm sorry
boz says:
I had a consultation
boz says:
messenger kept going offline
Belle says:
that is a concussion
Belle says:
i want in on your next interview!
boz says:
you have to register for the room and give the email address that you got from your isp
Belle says:
oh man
Belle says:
i would never do that
Belle says:
you lie!
boz says:
I know
Belle says:
why don't you just go to a yahoo one?
boz says:
fine!
boz says:
cause this more fun
Belle says:
or msn must have some sleazy ones
boz says:
cause these people are hard core
Belle says:
i would never be hard core where i had to register my IP email
boz says:
I registered for it about 5 years ago, I've changed ISP's since then
Belle says:
likely story!!!
Belle says:
shoot i broke the zonk
boz says:
again!
Belle says:
well maybe it won't post what i wrote, that would be good, it was gross
boz says:
what did you post?
Belle says:

boz says:
it was in response to david hassellhoffs boner, wasn't it
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
no
boz says:
tell me!!!
boz says:
NOW
boz says:

boz says:
Hello, I'm Hillary Burton for Jenny Craig
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
shut up
Belle says:
who is hillary burton
Belle says:
i don't know what possessed me
boz says:
never heard of her
boz says:
you sound like mother boz, she kept asking all day today if a radio was on because she'd been hearing "the easter parade" all day
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
well there are worse things i guess
boz says:
she worries me at times
Belle says:
awww
boz says:
anyway, company tomorrow
Belle says:
good luck with that
boz says:
I think that's what is causing her to hear easter parade, she;s stressed
Belle says:
you don't have any firearms do you
Belle says:
yeah i hear raindrops are fallin on my head when i'm stressed
Belle says:
wow hillary burton is a real person
boz says:
she's not just one of your fantasy girlfriends you invite over for sleepovers?
Belle says:
http://www.sportztawk.com/thread1724/page2.html
Belle says:
she might be, i don't know her from anywhere and i've never seen her name that i know of, but i did magically say it
Belle says:
maybe it's destiny
boz says:
hold on, I'm going to go ask Mother Boz is she knows a Hillary Burton
Belle says:
hahahaha
boz says:
be very worried if she does
Belle says:
i'm very worried anyway
Belle says:
obviously hillary burton is trying to contact me via mental telepathy
boz says:
oh man, sixpence none the richer on random play!!!!
Belle says:
are you having a dawson's creek moment?
boz says:
it's passed
boz says:
oh, we started a rumor that one of the house members is a visitor
Belle says:
a visitor?
Belle says:
from out of space?
boz says:
yeah
Belle says:
or north carolina?
boz says:
outer space

boz says:
Amyjo thinks it is you
boz says:
My god, I almost had a heart attack, I leaned back in my chair and it went back, back, back
Belle says:
it might be me
Belle says:
did you fall?
boz says:
no, but I scared the sheet out of me
Belle says:
if i had a group i wouldn't call it Bread
boz says:
Baby, I'm a want you, Baby, I'm a need you
Belle says:
hahaha
boz says:
ah, that brings back memories
Belle says:
i was listening to "it don't matter to me"
Belle says:
they are all about correct grammar too
boz says:
one time on crete me and another guy drove to a resort town for the weekend, and he had a cassette player with two tapes, bread and sweet baby james and we listened to them over and over and over
Belle says:
so it reminds you of the hot man on man lovin?
boz says:
sweet baby james ... taylor
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
did he tell you to call him that, too? i thought it was just me since we had lunch and all
boz says:
oh man, melanie has a brand new key
Belle says:
are you going to be MIA for several days now?
Belle says:
are you going dark?
boz says:
you really should audio post that
Belle says:
no way, i get made fun of enough
boz says:
no, I'll be here at night at least
Belle says:
did you see how i used CIA lingo
Belle says:
"going dark"
Belle says:
i learned that from kiefer sutherland
boz says:
yeah, the company is aware
boz says:
kiefer is such a weinie
Belle says:
no way
Belle says:
i'm going to get him and his dad donald to beat you up now
boz says:
oh yeah, donald, King of the Weinies, Emeritus
Belle says:
and his brother hunter
Belle says:
because everyone should have a brother named hunter
boz says:
or sister
boz says:
you should name your adopted twins hunter
Belle says:
both of them?
Belle says:
hunter douglas and hunter tylo?
boz says:
yeah, one boy and one girl
boz says:
or hunter reno, have you ever heard of her?
Belle says:
no
boz says:
she is the bisexual niece of Janet Reno, she used to be either Martina Navratolva's or Nancy Liebermann's lover.
boz says:
about 7 feet tall, blonde, and very sexy in a tom girlish sort of way
boz says:
she used to have a show on the travel channel
Belle says:
you lie
boz says:
no way
Belle says:
so lesbianism runs in the reno family?
boz says:
http://www.amiannoying.com/(pokv1ti5te1usp55npfkiw55)/view.aspx?id=5518&collection=3525
boz says:
I guess
Belle says:
she went back to men
boz says:
I said she was bi, you said lesbian
Belle says:
she isn't bi
Belle says:
she went back to only men
boz says:
w.....h.....a.....t
boz says:
ever
Belle says:
hahahaha
Belle says:
i'm tired
boz says:
me too
Belle says:
you better rest up for the teenagers
boz says:
they get here tomorrow night
Belle says:
they will be wanting to wrestle and stuff
Belle says:
that's what i did when i was a teenager
boz says:
not with me, they won't
Belle says:
my uncle dick liked to wrestle with me
boz says:
you only wrestled with hillary burton
Belle says:
in my sweet baby james dreams
boz says:
you mean Uncle "bad touch" Dick?
Belle says:
well yes, there are two uncle dicks
Belle says:
one is the one who always hits on me and touches me, the other is married to my aunt and dating my other aunt
boz says:
mother boz is getting her hair done tomorrow, I hope she doesn't mention the radio?
Belle says:
they will cart her away
boz says:
I know
Belle says:
i'm sure she'll be fine
Belle says:
it's normal
Belle says:
when you watch so much king of the hill anyway
boz says:
define normal???
boz says:
ah
Belle says:
I'm normal and safe!
boz says:
goodnight hillary
Belle says:
d/d free
Belle says:
night bozzer
boz says:
dungeons and dragons free, no way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home